30 Day Anime Challenge
Day 30: An Anime You Wish Never Ended and Continued On
Wow. Last day. I can’t believe I made it. That’s great! But these last two days were so difficult! It’s not easy to choose just one, so I chose 10 (because I can only upload 10 photos).
1. Fruits Basket because the anime never finished the story! Sure, the manga continued, but the anime didn’t finish it! That makes me sad. So, so sad. Second season! Second season! Second season! Even after ten plus years, we could still go for a second season.
2. Special A because, well, the entire gang had more story to tell! Kei and Hikari finally became a couple! They finally did and they decided to end it. We need more!
3. Ouran High School Host Club because, hello, they go to America to study abroad! It would be amazing to see the host club go to America. Plus, in the manga, Tamaki and Haruhi marry. That would be sweet to see.
4. Nana because the two Nanas have more adventures to share together. They need to show Hachi having her child and Nana marrying Ren. It all needs to be shown!
5. Kaichou wa Maid-sama! because we waited since episode seven to see them kiss again. Now, we need to see their relationship blossom and grow. And, we can see more of Misaki’s crazy antics and Takumi’s devilishly handsome smile.
6. Sword Art Online because the Gun Gale Online arc would be way too cool. Way too cool. And the world seed! We need to see everything happen. Hopefully a second season in the nearish future.
7. Okamisan and her Seven Companions because it only had twelve episodes! Twelve! There needs to be more stories and backstories and love connections between Ryoko and Ryoshi.
8. My Little Monster because thirteen episodes did not resolve anything. Anything at all. Shizuku and Haru hadn’t completely chosen how their relationship was going to work and Natsume had started to confess her feelings towards the guy who owns the baseball place.
9. Say I Love You because their relationship was going onto another level. Yamato and Mei were going to take the next step in their relationship. We needed to see it! We just needed it!
10. Uta no Prince-sama because even though the second season just wrapped up, the senpais were finally getting their stories told. Ouartet Night was beginning! We need more senpais!